Fitness Trainer Resume Sample
Your Full Name
Sender’s Mailing Address
Sender’s Phone Numbers
Sender’s Email Address
- Over 4 years of experience as a fitness trainer.
- NASM certified personal trainer.
- Proven ability to plan routines and observe member for changes and required plan modifications.
- Hands on experience in teaching proper breathing techniques.
- Adept at demonstrating use of gymnastics and relevant training aids.
- Fitness testing
- Client’s motivation
- Needs discovery
- Customer service
- Product knowledge
- Relationship Building
- Trained a conglomeration of elderly members in physical training activities by devising a plan suitable to age and individual capability.
- Promoted from assistant apprentice to fitness apprentice in five months following excellence in fitness program development and physical dexterity.
Xyz fitness club 2010-2014
- Planned exercise routines based on each member’s individual goals.
- Assisted members with routines and the use of equipment.
- Observed patients for fatigue or the needs for changing exercise plan.
- Taught appropriate breathing techniques.
- Conducted therapeutic and athletic activities.
- Maintained and serviced gym equipment.
- Followed up on member’s progress.
- Provide members with information apropos nutrition and diet plans.
Miami University, Miami
Bachelors in physical education 2009
Download Fitness Trainer Resume Sample.docx