This post is more about some interesting facts….
SEO and SMM
- Did you know that the Google’s first ever Twitter post (I’m 01100110 01100101 01100101 01101100 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01101100 01110101 01100011 01101011 01111001 00001010.) means “I’m feeling lucky” ?
- Did you know that a twillionaire is a twitterer with a million or more followers?
- Did you know that more than a third of users access Twitter via their mobile phone ?
- Did you know that executives from all Fortune 500 companies are on LinkedIn?
- Did you know that the average social user has 195 friends?
- Did you know that the largest number of Facebook users live in North America with 35.4 percent of the continent actively logging on to Facebook every month?
- Did You know that Social media is more popular than porn?
- Did you know that Google handles about 1 billion search queries per day, releasing some 200 tons of CO2 per day?
- Did You know that exchanging links could hurt your site rankings?
- Did you know that not doing a website security check could cost you dearly?
- Did you know that the fastest-growing form of bank card fraud is “phishing” in which fraudsters set up a fake version of a genuine bank website and then send out thousands or even millions of spam emails driving consumers to the site?
- Did you know that someone is a victim of a cybercrime every 10 seconds, and it is on the rise?
- Did You Know that the iPhone Retains Cached Keyboard Data For Up To 12 Months?
- Did you know that android is better than iPhone in performance?
- Did you know that the first website of the internet was “http://info.cern.ch/” launched in 1992 by Tim Berners-Lee ? It is still active.
- Did you know that the DNS was created in 1984 and in 1985 top level domains were defined ? The first top level domains were COM, ORG, EDU, GOV, MIL and ccTLD.
- Did you know that C# (pronounced C Sharp) was first known as “Cool” ?
- Did you know that developers write poor PHP code? The proportion of insecure software written in PHP has increased to 34% in 2008.
- Did you know that Java is still the most popular, reliable and secure programming language?