Cover letter for internship with no experience- tips to write the most appealing cover letter
The Cover letter of application towards internship programs is somewhere different from the regular job application cover letter. As a prospective intern, you may not have any work experience. But, you should ensure that you are upholding your potential and explain what makes you the ideal candidate for getting a chance of participation in the internship program. You can find a sample cover letter for internship with no experience online that can serve your purpose in this regard.
The ideal cover letter for applying for Internship programs
- Start with an introduction and mention the position, you are applying to. Provide an excerpt of your academic background as well as your career goals and objectives. Do mention if you have some information and knowledge about the company, you are applying with.
- Briefly explain about your career plans and explain how the internship program will assist you to accomplish those plans.
- Mention a few of your academic awards and list a few worthy extra-Curricular activities and volunteer works that you have done.
- Always narrate your qualities that will accentuate your potential. If you don’t have work experience, never try to win over the recruiter with achievements, but, you can certainly mention those experiences wherein you made a major contribution to accomplish team objectives.
The template of sample cover letter for internship with no experience will extend you the necessary assistance in these instances.
A model cover letter for applying for internship Program
Phone Number & Email address
This letter is to express my interest for an internship program with your organization. I got to know about this opportunity from the Training & Placement officer of my college.
I am presently undergoing XXXXX (mention about the course) from XXXX (institute’s name) and am about to get my degree in XXXX (state the tentative time for receiving the result).
On completion of my course, I am looking forward to become a part of such an organization, wherein I will get the chance to utilize my knowledge and would get the adequate chances to brush my natural skills and abilities as well as gather real-time experience by executing the fundamentals and principles that I learnt during my course. I am of the believe that should you allow me a chance to participate in your internship program, it will extend me the best chances to develop skills and expertise that will assist me to accomplish my career objective and goals.
- (Mention a few of the awards that you have won for superlative academic performance)
- (Narrate about the things you learned from participations in previous intership programs, if any)
- (Explain a few of the volunteering works that you have done previously as well as explain a few activities that comes within your areas of interest)
I am excited and passionate about participating in this program and am looking forward for the opportunity for a meeting with you to discuss about the program in details.