Resume sample for Desktop publisher
Your Full Name
Sender’s Mailing Address
Sender’s Phone Numbers
Sender’s Email Address
- Handled a lot of creative tasks for different types of marketing projects.
- Adept at using variety of software required in desktop publishing activities.
- Introduced work process that simplified work and enhanced work output.
Quality control inspector/ desktop publisher
(Mention the name of the company) 2012-2014
Worked with quality control, desktop publishing, and writers to meet strict-month deadlines
- Coordinated and prioritized the processing of manuals.
- Updated the status of each manual using the company’s project management database.
- Created & maintained 60 templates for 50 writers for all aircraft manuals using frame maker.
- Trained and supported 75 users on using frame maker.
- Followed company convention while preparing manuals.
Desktop publisher/ product shipper
(Mention the name of the company) 2010-2012
- Assisted in deigning of 1300 page catalog that help produce 1 year of increased sales.
- Created logos for multiple product line to help sales.
- Re-shot majority of photos in catalog so that images were up to date.
- Organized photo library by product code to allow for quicker search results.
- In charge of group up to 3 people to make sure orders are shipped out on time and daily goals are met.
20XX -20XX Hind College, Mumbai
- Completed a Bachelor’s Degree in Literature
- Completed a Master’s Degree in Literature.
- Frame maker
- Adobe illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop