Resume Sample for Accountant
Grant Avenue San Francisco, California 94108
Certified Public Accountant with 5+ years of experience of ledger processes, reconciliation and well organized reports, seeking to leverage my professional experience expertise and experience into a managerial role as a corporate banker.
The Irvine Company, CA
Financial Analyst September 2011 – present
- Create financial reports and supported all areas of responsibility with in a 5 person finance team.
- Manage a $35, 0000 budgets, with a reduction of costs totaling 15% over two years.
- Analyze, examined, and interpreted records, compiled financial information, and reconciled reports and financial data.
- Process journal entries and perform corrections to ensure accurate records.
Warbird Consulting partners Los Angeles, CA
Financial Advisor June 2008 – August 2011
- Conducted thorough reviews of potential Business partnerships and strategies, and performed risk analysis using FRAP ( facilitated risk analysis process)
- Trained and supervised 2 new employees, ensuring they maintain scrupulous attention to detail.
- Forecasted losses and earnings using quantitative analysis to a high degree of accuracy, allowing the company to intelligently manage and invest resources.
- Adhere to departmental controls and regulations maintain ethical conduct at all times.
PALOMAR COLLEGE San Marcos, California
MBA, June 2008
GROVE CITY COLLEGE, Pennsylvania
B.A. Accounting, June 2006
- Knowledge of Oracle, SAGE and all Microsoft office Applications.
- Excellent communication skills, and ability to present complex information in an easy way to understand format.
Download Resume sample for Accountant.docx