Receptionists resume example
If you want to have a good experience of job application, the writing of resume is really important. A good resume can impress the recruiters and they would give you the chance to have interview. But if you fail to make good resume, it would be impossible for you to enter the next round of recruitment. Therefore, you have to understand the way that you should work on the resume writing.
When you apply for the work as receptionist, you still need to make good resume. There are many people who do not understand the purpose of writing the resume for receptionist job. In fact, you need to have good writing skills and good communication skills in order to work for the job as receptionist. This is the reason why you would need to prepare the resume. You should state these aspects as the strength of yours such that the recruiters would understand that you can work well.
You do not need to attach a photo in the resume. Some people think that their appearance counts when they apply as the receptionist so they would try to write the resume and attach a photo there. However, it is not necessary.
There are a lot of job duties that receptionists would do. Therefore, you need to state the job duties that you have performed before if you are going to mention that you have worked as the receptionist for other companies before. Without proper explanation of your previous work duties, it would not be convincing for you to put the information there.
Receptionists resume example
2301 Main Street,SA23012
Email: [email protected]
To obtain a position in the administrative receptionist field in which I could use my professional experience and knowledge to work for the job
To serve for an organization that is renowned and reputable
– In-depth knowledge about management and working
– Have good communication skills to serve customers and manage the reception desk
– Good at providing warm welcome to clients
– Familiar with the use of Microsoft Excel and Word, as well as other Microsoft Office programs
– Able to work for multiple projects at the same time and finish them before deadline with high quality
– Knowledgeable about the general administrative work
Administrative Receptionist, ASD Consultant Company
2008 – Present
– Responsible for handling calls and forwarding the calls to the corresponding departments
– Assisted managers to prepare different monthly reporting documents
– Received and sorted incoming calls
– Handled different tasks for greeting guests and customers
– Recorded the name of callers and asked the managers to do follow-up calls if necessary
– Performed the job of typing and other basic clerical work
– Assisted with the presentation done by staff to manager
– Arranged schedules for some managers of the company
Diploma of Arts,UniversityofCAS
Relationship Status – Single
Employment Status – Full Time
Reference- Available upon request