Housekeeper resume example
If you want to have a job as the housekeeper, you need to prepare Housekeeper resume example well. Usually, the employers would look at the resume before they give you the chance of interview. In some of the cases, you may even be directly hired if you have good resume being submitted. Therefore, you should never underestimate the power of the resume.
The job of housekeeper is more than simply packing things around. Instead, you would need to show that you can communicate efficiently. If you are not able to convince the employer that you can communicate well, it is usually difficult for you to get the job so you need to communicate well.
The coordination between housekeeper and other parts of the hotel or service location would be important. Therefore, you would need to show that you can learn quickly and perform the orders quickly. If you need to spend a long time to listen to the others before you can understand the instructions, you usually would not be able to get the job. Therefore, you should also find some methods to show that you can listen quickly and work out the plans accordingly in your resume.
Since there would be a general average salary in this market, you are advised to search well before you write down your expected salary. If you do not want to state it in the resume it is fine. Therefore, you can choose the best way to present the resume according to your own wish.
Housekeeper resume example
22 SNK AS Street,
(283) – 392 – XXXX
Email: [email protected]
To obtain the position of housekeeper in a reliable hotel
– Experienced with handling clients in 5 star hotels
– Knowledgeable in handling problems and emergencies
– Strong ability to work in team and alone
– Could lift up loads and work hard
– Can communicate with others fluently in several languages, including Spanish, English, German and French
– Able to handle stress under harsh conditions
Housekeeper, TS DNS SN Hotel, New York
2010 – 2011
– Handled the cleanliness of rooms and also the management of rooms.
– Helped manage the public area in the hotel
– Arranged accommodation for guests occasionally
– Assisted the laundry work for other colleagues
– Maintained the wellness of the equipment
Housekeepers, NSN SKD CN Hotel, Washington
– Acted as the representative of a housekeeper team
– Maintained the cleanliness of different functional areas of the hotel
– Provided customer services for clients with question in mind
– Handled complaints from clients and seek advice from managers regarding the solution to conflicts
– Prepared reports for the team activities and helped managers to view and do presentation of the report to the senior management
University of Washington,
Bachelor of Hotel Management
2006 – 2009
College of Washington SN,
Diploma of Hotel Management
2005 – 2006
Available upon request
Additional request for the job