Dentists resume example
Many people have said that it is a very good to be a dentist. It is because whenever people have problems with their teeth dentists would be the only solution that they can look for. Therefore, a lot of people would like to study the dentistry subject, hoping that they could be the good dentist when they graduate.
But if you want to be hired as dentist by some clinics, you have to let the employers know that you are capable of joining them. Therefore, you would need to tell them the work experience that you have and the related works to the job that you are currently applying for. All the information should be shown clearly in the resume or otherwise you cannot get the support from your recruiters and you would not be hired.
If you are not sure about the exact way to write the resume for dentists, you would find that the Dentists resume example below is useful. In the example, you would find that there are several key points that you need to highlight. If you have worked as the dentists before, you have to list clearly the job responsibilities that you have handled in that period of time. If the recruiters find that you have done many of the similar responsibilities as the job that you are applying for, they would have the confidence that you can handle it well and they would have a higher chance to hire you.
You need to know that the resume of dentists would be slightly different from the resume of other jobs. You would need to show that you are professional and you have the sufficient qualification to fit for the job.
Dentists resume example
Email: [email protected]
To obtain the position as a full time dentist such that I could demonstrate the skills that I have learned from the school
– Doctor of Medicine,SDNKSchoolof Dental Science
– Bachelor of Medicine,SDNKSchoolof Dental Science
Dentist,DTTAUniversityDental Medicine Unit
– Worked with a team of 10 dentists in the University
– Took the steps to evaluate the dental condition of the patients
– Taught a group of students studying dentistry in the university
– Provided supervision work for the dentistry students to practice their skills
– Formulated the budget of the Unit and reported to the school management regarding the budgeted spending of the Unit in the next term
– Trained some of the staff of the Unit about basic dental care for the patients
– Microsoft Office, including Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook Express, Microsoft Access
– Able to work in different operating systems, including Windows 7, Windows ME, Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows Vista, MS DOS, Unix, Linux
– Obtained authorization from SNC Association of Dentist
– Obtained the authorization from SMSD Board of Professional Dentists