Learn how to create an optimized Twitter profile. Make your online presence felt.
WHY TWITTER MARKETING?
- 3 Reasons why Twitter Marketing is Important for your Business.
HOW IS TWITTER DIFFERENT?
Twitter is nothing similar to Facebook or Instagram. It is very distinct from both of these. The distinct features of Twitter make it unique. And so does Twitter Marketing must have a different approach.
- 140 character limit: Great for both audience and brand. It saves audience’s time and forces crisp and concise communication.
- Real-time News Feed: Twitter feed is ordered in chronological time order. A tweet is shown until a new tweet follows up.
- @mentions and @replies. A mention is a Tweet that contains another user’s @username anywhere in the body of the Tweet. If you include multiple @usernames in your Tweet, all of those people will see your Tweet on their Notifications tab. Sending @replies to another user is also handy to directly pointing at a particular user.
- Direct messages (DM’s): You can also use direct message feature on Twitter.
6 TIPS TO OPTIMIZE YOUR TWITTER ACCOUNT FOR TWITTER MARKETING.
- Getting more retweets.
- Encourage your followers to retweet your tweet. It increases your visibility.
- Share original and distinct content.
- Try to include a picture in the tweet.
- Say thanks to those who retweet your tweet.
- Optimizing your account.
- Create your account and keep it simple.
- Twitter logo. Use the business logo or photo of yours.
- Twitter Bio. Don’t make it too glittery. Make it crisp, simple and accurate. Just write what you are and what you do.
- Promoting your Twitter handle
- Add your Twitter link to every other platform.
- Add your Twitter profile link to your Gmail Signature.
- Add the Twitter link to your Website.
- Add a plugin to your Website to show your real-time Twitter activity.
- Using #hashtags
- Hashtags have importance everywhere. Always try to use hashtags whenever you tweet.
- Don’t overflow your tweet with many hashtags. Use 6-8 hashtags in a tweet.
- Don’t use any trending hashtag. Always use the hashtags that are related to your tweet and are live.
- Follow top Twitter users of your niche.
- Follow your competitor to keep track what your competitor is doing.
- Join a Trending Conversation
- Always be active on Twitter. Try to indulge in the ongoing conversations on Twitter. The more you interact the more people will know about you.
- Try to reply to others, mention them.