If you, like many of us, are shoppers at heart but have a pension for finding a deal, there are some websites set up to help satisfy both of these desires.Everyone wants to buy things at lower prices and that’s where these deals websites comes into place.I am a regular user of few deals websites like Yipit, Groupon and I generally look into these websites if I am going out.You can find unbeatable deals daily on the best stuff to do in cities across the world!
Many deals websites generally handpick every deal to ensure that customers can confidently embrace salsa lessons, hot air balloon rides, and hand-tossed pizzas.
Here is the funny stuff.So far I didn’t have any success in getting a deal from deals website.Say i am planning for fishing trip, and I start looking at the deals, I will not get any good deal for fishing in the desired location. No doubt its tough to match the deal available and location with your desires of location and to-do things.
But no harm in looking and saving some money.
So in all these deals websites can be good or bad.
Why deals websites are good:
1) Many of these deals are inexpensive and very affordable. You can really save good money here.
2) You can explore lot of activities that may be newer to you. Its fun anyways.
3) You can shop online. No need to be in any queue to buy tickets.
4) Good for gifting someone.
Why deals websites are bad:
1) Encourages Unnecessary Spending.
2) You can kill lot of your time in searching for deals.
My Top 5 Daily Deals Websites:
My Top 5 iphone Apps for Deals:
Deal Drop Daily
My Top 5 Android Apps for Deals:
Groupon – Daily Deals, Coupons
The Coupons App
Article publié pour la première fois le 18/09/2016