Surveyor Resume Sample
Your Full Name
Sender’s Mailing Address
Sender’s Phone Numbers
Sender’s Email Address
Experienced surveyor fully knowledgeable in the ways ascertains spaces. This area is utilized for engineering making maps construction mining land evaluations and other projects.
- Comfortable interacting with planners engineers architects land resource officers and other professionals.
- Exceptional analytical and mechanical skills.
- Adept at computer aided and actual design solutions including FORTRAN programming.
- Member of New York State’s state surveyor council professional engineers registering society and registered with the professional engineers association in Indianapolis.
- Certified by the Orlando technical organization 2002
Name of organization
Land surveyor 2002-2004
Maintained accurate notes, records and sketches to describe and certify work performed.
- Performed comprehensive field surveys and oversaw the activities of field surveys crews while performing the surveys.
- Collected land surveys data using GPS system.
- Prepared survey drawings and description as directed.
- Provided survey and mailing services to meet client requirements.
- Attended project meetings, providing input, evaluating, and managing the required field survey work.
- Calculate height, depths, relative positions, property lines, and other characteristics of terrain.
- Managed and supervise various projects from the initial stage of planning to final competition for multiple commercial and residential properties.
- Utilize data analysis and computer software in the support of planning, designing, and establishing property boundaries.
- Organized crew schedules and field appointments.
Bachelor’s Degree- Land Surveying 2000
The University Of Northern Florida, Florida
Download Surveyor Resume Sample.docx