Sample Resume for Bookkeeping clerk
Your Full Name
Sender’s Mailing Address
Sender’s Phone Numbers
Sender’s Email Address
- Technically skilled Bookkeeper responsible for the full charge Bookkeeping functions.
- Able to efficiently prepare the complete set of financial statements as well as manage account payable, accounts receivable and staff payroll.
- Competent in maintaining accurate company-wide financial records and yield timely financial reports.
- Review, verify and process accounts payable transactions.
- Generate invoices and verify billing input.
- Receive and process payments.
- Prepare Bank Deposits.
- Follow up on connections.
- Perform bank reconciliations.
- Audit and enter employee expense reports.
- Reconcile assigned accounts.
- Prepare and input journal entries into general ledger.
- Prepare and distribute monthly financial reports.
- Verify and process timecards.
- Processed accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Prepare end-of-month accounting reports.
- Investigated and resolved discrepancies by auditing documentation.
- Managed inventory
Associate Degree in accounting, 2007
- MS Office
- Data entry, Analysis and management.
- Task planning and organization.
- Communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Team player.