Resume sample for secretary
Your Full Name
Sender’s Mailing Address
Sender’s Phone Numbers
Sender’s Email Address
- An experienced secretary with a proven track record of successfully administering concurrent projects and meeting deadlines consistently and accurately.
- A strong administrative background cum excellent computer skills facilitates the provision of complete secretarial support.
- A self-motivated worker who is able to communicate effectively.
- Over 5 years working experience as a secretarial in a fast-paced working environment.
- Proficient in multiple computer applications with fast, accurate typing skills.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills utilized in providing full secretarial support.
- A conscientious worker who is always willing to go to the extra mile.
- A top performing secretary who is reliable.
Name of organization
Secretary 2003 to be present
- Prepare and organize paperwork and other materials as needed for meetings, conferences, travel arrangements and expenditure reports.
- Maintain office scheduling and event calendars.
- Compose type and distribute meeting agendas and minutes.
- Set up and handle a colossal amount of incoming email and office filing systems.
- Collected and coordinated the flow of internal and external information.
- Manage office equipment and office space.
- Established the organizational work procedures for tracking staff’s daily tasks.
- Associate’s degree, including secretary training course.
- High school diploma
- Learned to operate new office technologies as they were launched and implemented.
- Assumed responsibility of providing new employees with training.
- Promoted to supervisor of other secretarial/ clerical staff.
Download Resume sample for secretary.docx