Resume sample for lawyer
Your Full Name
Sender’s Mailing Address
Sender’s Phone Numbers
Sender’s Email Address
- Possessing the ability to convincingly present a case in court.
- Good knowledge of criminal, civil, public, bankruptcy and administrative laws.
- Understanding of contracts, government regulations, intellectual etc.
- Knowledge of tax and corporate laws.
- Experience of supporting vulnerable clients.
- Knowledge of effective management procedures.
- Ability to balance priorities and co-ordinate work effectively.
- Leadership skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- An aptitude for figures.
- Ability to stay calm under pressure.
- Sound judgment
- Organized and efficient.
(Name of organization)
Lawyer – may 2000-2005
Involved in practicing law by giving authoritative advice to clients and representing them at court
- Provided accurate, timely and effective legal advice to clients.
- Attended hearing at court.
- Presented evidence in court to support clients in legal proceedings.
- Advised clients on their legal rights and obligations.
- Congregate and organized evidence on behalf of clients.
- Giving support, recognition and rewards to junior staff.
Raffles Millennium University
Bachelor’s in legal studies 2000
Download Resume sample for lawyer.docx