Increase Site hits
SEO for a Website is Mandatory, NOT Optional. Websites which are listed on top of search engine results are considered to be very trustworthy and also generates more leads, sales, and conversions.
There are many creative ways to increase hits to your website. You can follow the below methods to increase website traffic/hits:
1) Increase site hits by organic SEO:
Organic SEO is definitely the best way to get good site hits.
– Research your keywords and analyze your competition
– Optimize all your onpage attributes like Title tag, meta tags ,
h1-h6 tags and image alt attributes.
– Create sitemap, robots.txt and set up Google analytics.
– Start with link building. Submit your website to all related directories.
– Write articles, press release and blogs to generate back links.
– Use forums and web2.0 properties to generate anchored back links.
– Bookmark your website in all good social bookmarking websites.
2) Increase site hits by optimizing Google places:
You can drive good amount of traffic by listing your website in Google local businesses. To get good ranking in Google maps, follow below tips for optimizing local listing:
– Complete your information.
– Keywords included in your company name (don’t SPAM)
– Website Optimization – use City and State keywords in your Titles and Meta Tags, add your address to your web pages, etc.
– Submit photos, videos, coupons, payment methods, parking instructions
– Listings in directories that include local address info.
– Number of In-Bound Links (IBLs) from local city websites and directories
– Total number of reviews
3) Increase website hits by social media marketing:
Social media is all about networking and networking in a way that espouses trust among parties and communities involved.
– Join all major social networking website.
– Social Media is a two way street, lets not forget that. So participate and by conversing with the community you are creating awareness and prolonging your buzz
– Create content that naturally spread socially.
– Be real and active.
4) Increase website hits by video marketing:
People spend a lot of time in youtube and facebook where they share lot of videos. So why not get a chance to market your business with these video. Some tips for having videos that will drive huge traffic:
-Give your video a Catchy Title
-Make sure that your video clips are relevant and informative
-Keep Your Videos to five minutes or less
-Make video sitemap and tag your videos.
– Offer the Option to Embed Your Video
Article publié pour la première fois le 13/01/2011