Microbiologist Resume Sample
Your Full Name
Sender’s Mailing Address
Sender’s Phone Numbers
Sender’s Email Address
- Over 5 years’ experience as a Microbiologist.
- Highly skilled in microbiology techniques, terminology and equipment and supplies.
- In depth knowledge of laboratory tests used in microbiology work.
- Hands on experience in diagnostic problems involved in determining the cause and control of disease.
- Proficient in method and practices of microbiological analysis.
- Demonstrated ability to prepare technical reports and research papers.
- Polymerase chain reaction
- Techniques of chromatography
- Blotting technique
- Cell cultures
- Techniques of immunology.
Xyz Health Care System 2000-2005
Microbiologist for two production facilities manufacturing raw and ready to eat products
- Directed and managed all sampling and testing of products from production facilities.
- Monitored products and environmental results for trends with action taken as needed.
- Resolved microbial issues and concerned by working with sanitation and production supervisors.
- Wrote and updated lab SOPs, audited production GMPs, and reviewed HACCP programs.
- Reduced testing costs and made needed improvements in the library.
University of Ohio, Athens, Ohio
Master of Science in Biology
- Profound ability to work individually and in a team.
- Able to work additional hours if required.
- Outstanding physical and mental dexterity.
- Excellent grasp of microbiological terminology.
- Self-directed and organized.
- Willingness to learn and follow directions.
- Excellent communication skills.
Download Microbiologist Resume Sample.docx
Article publié pour la première fois le 05/03/2017