TopMost 8 Twitter Tips
Twitter is the new darling of the Internet. This is an effective tool used for the purpose of business promotion. Some tips for using twitter as an effective business marketing tool are as:
- Active Participation in the Industry Conversation – The audience and the business competitors are on twitter sharing their experience. And now-a-days it is used for the business promotion at large. So be a part of it. It may be the best social mixer for you. This will help to promote your brand also. People will come to know about your business and brand name. And you can even look out for your competitors. You can monitor your competitors.
- Engage with your target audience – Twitter provides you with the facility of interacting with your targeted audience. You have the better opportunity to know your audience completely. You can re-tweet their posts or respond to their posts.
- Online Reputation Management – Information on Twitter breaks quickly. The Businesses can use Twitter to monitor their performance. People may tweet about your brand, if they find something negative about your brand. Transparency and honesty can be a good thing with twitter.
- Promote your Content – if your company has a corporate blog or various other blogs, you can make use of Twitter to promote your blog content. You can set up a feed to automatically post your blog post URLs directly to Twitter.
- Twitter and Mobile – Twitter is a simple tool to use and is limited to 140 characters. You can use twitter on your mobile to send tweets. You can both send and receive updates. Twitter can be a great mobile communication tool and thus it can be a pretty powerful thing.
- Promotion Tool– Twitter is used as a promotional tool to announce official endeavors or upcoming online events. Twitter provides the opportunity to promote your products or service and brand to your friends. A quick tweet with the URL can help you in getting additional traffic to your site to help coax the conversion on your site.
- Ask Questions Get Answers – You can use Twitter to ask the question and if your friends are remotely interested in the same question, you will receive a response. Someone will answer your question and at least point you in the right direction.
- Press Release – Use Twitter to promote your press releases and to communicate company news. Twitter is an information super-highway that can help communicate news quickly.
Article publié pour la première fois le 03/04/2010