H-1 B work visa

H-1 B Visa to foreign workers for taking up temporary jobs in the US The professionals from other countries who have either a Bachelor’s degree or a Master’s degree in any one of the specialized fields like IT, medicine, engineering or science or have not less than 12 years working experience or have educational qualification […]

Read More