Cover Letter sample for Environmental scientist
Dear Mr. Last Name,
I am pleased to submit my resume for the available Environmental specialist position with your company. Given my background in environmental, health, and safety initiatives, I feel I am in a great position to make significant contribution to your firm. In each of my previous roles, I have delivered success by applying a focused personal integrity, and work ethics, as well as a passion for problem solving.
Please review these points from my professional background which summarize the experience and talents I can apply in this new role:
- More than 8 years of experience in environmental research and analysis.
- Excellent knowledge of legal documents, legal processes, and legal strategy relating to complex litigation matters.
- Excellent analytical skills, communication skills.
- Knowledge of environmental laws and its safety.
- Ability to work effectively with in a team environment and to work proactively.
I would be highly obliged to you if you would consider me for the aforesaid job position. I eagerly wait for scheduling an interview with you to talk about the position and my qualification. Thank you for your time and consideration.