Automotive Mechanic Resume Sample
Industrial Area, Bikaner
Automotive Technician/ Mechanic
- Highly skilled and dependable with hands-on experience and excellent training to perform service, diagnostics, and repairs on domestic and imported automobiles and trucks.
- Contribute to repeat and referral business through strong problem-solving skills and commitment to top-quality workmanship and excellent customer service.
- Expertise interpreting technical specifications; provide leadership to other mechanics to increase repair accuracy, minimize lost time, and ensure safety compliance.
- Participate in continuous training and professional development activities to maintain current knowledge of rapidly advancing automotive technologies.
Auto mechanic-2010 present
Responsible for performing all assigned vehicle repair and maintenance work in accordance with dealership and factory standards. Several Duties which has to be performed:
- Carrying out repairs and replacing damaged parts.
- Testing motor vehicles and equipment’s.
- Diagnosing the cause of any malfunctions.
- Ordering parts from suppliers.
- Carrying out inspections of completed repairs to ensure that the vehicle is safe to be driven.
- Pulling parts of vehicles and tagging them for inventory.
- Returning a customer’s vehicle to them in a clean condition.
- Assisted in assembling cars and trucks.
- Completing administrative reports on any work performed.
- Performing routine oil changes.
Trainee Mechanic 2008-2010
- Capable of working on foreign and domestic vehicles.
- Experience of working on Gasoline’s Engines, Diesel Engines, brakes, suspension, steering, electronic system, heating air conditioning systems.
- Experience of operating all types of vehicles and transportation equipment,
- Able to use Snap-On diagnostic equipment.
- Performing work efficiently and effectively.
Associate of applied science (AAS) – Automotive technology, Mechanical 2005
Abilities and skills
- Current driver’s license
- Basic Computer skills
- Strong physical demeanor: able to consistently lift up to 50 lbs.