Statistician Resume sample
Your Full Name
Sender’s Mailing Address
Sender’s Phone Numbers
Sender’s Email Address
- In-depth knowledge of multivariate calculus, linear algebra, probability and statistics.
- Ability to perform rate-making or reserving analysis.
- Effective oral and correspondence.
- Familiar with windows, UNIX, DOS, and other systems.
- Extensive software knowledge: SAS, SPSS, S-PLUS, JMP, GNU, Minitab.
Statistician 2002 -2004
Name of organization
Collaborated with statistical and non-statistical colleague to conduct or participate in development of research/ survey design, Data Acquisition, statistical analysis, and interpretation, and dissemination of results.
- Used econometrics methods, including hierarchal based statistical models, to create functional specifications for software enhancement of modeling tools and processes.
- Extracted, manipulated and consolidated large databases with over 4 million records to create analytical datasets.
- Designed a statistical-based sampling plan based on reducing process variation and controlling key parameters (resulting in potential inspection cost savings up to 90%)
- Collaborated and provided technical resources and solutions to management, scientists, design agencies, engineering, project management and machinists.
- Provided oversight to third party contractors, verifying estimates, and sample design.
- Managed several large nationwide health-related issues.
- Ensured implementation of proper study design and statistical analysis in accordance with the primary objectives of the research team by consulting on various studies.
University of Mumbai, Ph.D. in statistics 2001
University of Mumbai, MS in mathematics 1996
University of Mumbai, BS in mathematics 1993
Download Statistician Resume sample.docx