Resume sample for Editor
Your Full Name
Sender’s Mailing Address
Sender’s Phone Numbers
Sender’s Email Address
- Highly seasoned and reliable editor with an excellent work history in writing editing and translation.
- Adept at bringing multiple simultaneous editorial projects to completion with comprehensive professionalism and accuracy.
- Able to manage small and large groups of assistant editors’ proofreaders and copywriters as warranted by the project.
- Wide breadth of experience in writing editing and proofreading.
- Strong skills in both print and online editing.
- Exceptional reading and writing translation abilities in German and Japanese.
- Superior proficiency in using MS Office, Adobe, Html and Photoshop.
- Excellent ability to work solely.
- High interpersonal and communication skills.
Assistant Editor 2010-2012
Researched, gathered, organized, and summarized data for 5teams to analysis audience rating.
- Designed and created documents using Excel or Access to import and export economic data.
- Scheduled meeting with different department staff.
- Maintained and purchased needs for the Economic department.
- Formatted and edited documents Texas DFPS according to HHS.
- Developed and presented training sessions to acquaint state policy.
- Complete Basic and intermediate Adobe Dreamweaver training for use in policy and handbook publication.
- Assisted the team lead in the management and assignment of projects in the department’s policy Alert Tracking system.
Master’s Degree- English 2008
University of California
Bachelor’s Degree- English and German 2006
University of california
Download Resume sample for Editor.docx