Paralegal Resume Sample
Your Full Name
Sender’s Mailing Address
Sender’s Phone Numbers
Sender’s Email Address
- A highly organized efficient and motivated team player who is keen to progress in the legal field.
- Able to deliver an excellent service to clients and exceed their expectations by having a keen eye for detail and proactive attitude towards every case.
- Possessing strong business judgment and the ability to bring tasks to completion in a timely manner.
- Result driven and easily able to manage every client’s expectation by being diplomatic, tactful and always on the lookout for new ideas and solutions.
- Oral communication skills.
- Writing skills
- Organization and planning skills.
- Research, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Information collection and management
- Attention to detail
- Decision-making and judgment
- Team work
- Stress tolerances
Name of organization May 2010 to be present
- Serve as paralegal to managing partner in busy litigation practice.
- Handle heavy case load and assist with all aspects of the litigation lifecycle from inception through appeal.
- Draft legal documents including pleadings, interrogatories, jury instructions, voir dire, affidavits, subpoenas and memoranda of law.
- Assist with trial preparations, manage trial, prepare trial notebooks, perform jury search, and communicate with experts and fact witnesses.
- Train paralegals on case management software.
West Virginia University, Morgantown, WV
Bachelor of Arts, Paralegal studies, (year)
Download Paralegal Resume Sample.docx