Outsource your IT work to an Indian Company
Indian offshore companies are considered a viable outsourcing option today. What they offer is a strategic initiative to cut costs and access to intellectual capital not available in-house. Many entrepreneurs from western countries always look for a good and reliable Indian offshore company and this helps them to have an upper edge over their competitors with regards to quality and price.
India has become the leader in offshore contracting services (India owns around 80 percent of this market) because of –
- A highly trained work force
- Low labor costs
- Appreciation for software development disciplines
- A widespread use of the English language
- High qualification level
Many new entrepreneurs have various questions in their mind regarding indian offshore companies. Some of them are :
- How to Outsource IT work to an Indian Company without meeting them?
- How to find contacts of good Indian companies?
- How to know if this particular Indian company is really good?
The type of company that you should be looking for really depends on your business.If you are a starter company or a small business, then probably small or new start ups will be a good option for you. These small Indian companies will work closely with you and help you in building your business and they may be more interested in growing you because it will grow themselves in return. You can find these contacts via various social networks like linkedIn, ryze or you can go for word of mouth also. For small startups , I would recommend Zeustek here, we really take our client’s business very seriously and work very close with them. The best part is flexibility of our business models or the way we partner with starter companies giving them more benefits in terms of pricing and delivery models which really helps them to accelerate their growth.
For very bigger companies, I will recommend to for Indian companies which are in business for about 10+ years ,have more than 100+ clients and very big infrastructure. Look for companies who have worked with few forture 500+ companies and have their own stocks. Also check their balance sheets of last few years.
- High-quality and cost-effective services.
- Flexible business models.
- Best Customer satisfaction.
- Skilled, talented and experienced professionals.
- Wide range of services.
- Quick turnaround time.
- Latest software and technologies.