Landscape Architecture Resume
Your Full Name
Sender’s Mailing Address
Sender’s Phone Numbers
Sender’s Email Address
- Extensive experience in handling professional landscape architecture services.
- Assisted a landscape architect for 4 years, and completed the initial internship.
- Excellent at managing locational issues, and providing highly customized services as per client specifications and demands.
- Good interpersonal skills and abilities to administer locational work effectively.
- Strong analytical and comprehensive abilities to understand, and logically link various aspects of the given work.
- Outstanding project management and organizational skills.
- Excellent designing, planning, organizing and supervising skills.
- Proficient in carrying out XAD operations
- Excellent at dealing with Microsoft functions.
- Bachelor’s in ‘landscape Architecture’ from university of Michigan in 2000.
- Completed Masters in ’Operations and project management’ from the university of Michigan in 2002.
- Completed a diploma in ‘projects and work management’ from the university of southern California.
- Completed a training program on ‘Recent Developments and technology management’.
(Name of organization) may 2010-2014
Responsible for management of large scale residential development projects, including several waterfront communities.
- Member of design team that developed community parks, water access facilities and green space.
- Assisted municipal engineers in site plan review and ongoing field projects.
- Created conceptual and final landscape design and drafting personnel.
- Assisted professional engineers in any landscape design support work for site plan preparation and production.
- Developed office CADD standards.
- Affiliation to a social health group, working for effectively designs various plans and institutes for developing necessary health consciousness and good health habits.
Download Landscape Architecture Resume.docx