Steps to install Android Applications
Android is the fastest growing mobile platform. One of the basic methods of installing Android applications is by using Android Market. The Android Market is basically a market that club all the applications made for the Android. Various Third party developers can also upload their applications on Android market and any one can download them. Some of the applications are free and for some applications you have to pay some fees.
Installing Android applications is not a difficult task and if you want to install Android applications using Android Market then just go through the following steps:
- First you have to open the Android Market application given in the Applications menu.
- Choose any option- Applications, Games or Search or My Downloads based on what you want to do. You will then receive a list of applications to choose from.
- Searching for any application is also possible. You will then get a list of apps along with their description as well as rating.
- Now you can click on the application you want and you will get more details of the desired application.
- If you want to install it, just click on the Install button on the bottom of the screen.
- In the next screen, it will give you more details about the application including the different functionalities it will need to access.
- Just click on OK to finish installing the application.
Moreover, if you want to install third party Android applications on your Android phone, read the following guidelines:
- First you have to copy the APK file you want to install to your phone’s memory card.
- Next step is to go to Android Market and search for the ApkInstaller application.
- Select any one of these applications and click on the Install button.
- After it is installed, open the ApkInstaller.
- It will show you all the 3rd party APK files stored directly in the root directory of your memory card.
- Just click on the desired application you want to install
- Click on OK to finish the installation of Android Application.
Check this site for best google android applications
Article publié pour la première fois le 06/10/2010