Firefighter Resume Sample
Your Full Name
Sender’s Mailing Address
Sender’s Phone Numbers
Sender’s Email Address
Professional firefighter with five years of functional experience, gained extensive skills in working effectively in emergency situations, competent for the following three major firefighting missions:
- Fire suppression- performed a variety of firefighting activities to control and eliminate the fire.
- Human rescue- performs technical work to rescue trapped people, which involve physical activity and operating various rescue equipment.
- Provide pre-hospital first aid and medical treatment.
Areas of Expertise
- Hazard identification.
- Distress minimization.
- Scenes survey
- Specialized Equipment
- Attention to Detail
- Victim stabilization
- Immediate rescue
City of Pennsylvania, US
Firefighter jan-2010 present
Perform effectively in high pressure, fast moving situations, to protect lives and property
- Serve on call 24hrs, 7days a week; participate in training drills and department meetings.
- Advise the junior firefighters (age 12-18).
- Provide primary, essential, and Hazardous material class.
City of Oklahoma, US
Volunteer firefighter 2008-2010
Responded to all assigned calls in an appropriate and efficient manner.
- Worked collaboratively with other healthcare professionals.
- Host and partake in community oriented activities and events.
- Actively respond to hundreds of emergency calls a year.
- Responsible for mentoring and training new firefighters.
St. Peter’s college- Oklahoma city