Electricians resume example
The use of Electricians resume example is for people to take as a guide or reference and learn about the way to draft the good resume. The art of writing a resume is something that you need to learn if you want to have good jobs, particularly in the electricians industry.
Many of the jobs are regarded as electricians. For example, the electrical apprentice would be one of the electricians, who is still having the training for the job. The apprentice would perform the electrical work with the supervision of an electrician who has got the license. Therefore, it would be necessary for you to show that you are able to work under supervision if you are applying for this type of job.
If you apply for the job of a formal electrician, you would need to show that you are willing to learn and you are willing to teach. As mentioned above, you may have the chance to teach some newcomers. If you do not have the ability to communicate with the others well, you probably cannot fit for this job and you would be challenged by the recruiters about your capability to work well.
There are also other skills that you need to show in the resume such that recruiters would know that you worth an interview. For example, you should show that you have got the basic technical skills regarding the work of electricians. You have to be experienced with those skills like reading the blueprints of some work plans.
Electricians resume example
0009 Street SMC
Email: [email protected]
To obtain the job of electrician where the experience could be useful in achieving the success in the job
Summary of skills
– Good at using different tools, equipment and material for the job
– Experienced in maintenance and installation of different networks and electrical systems
– Comprehensive knowledge about using scissor lifts, forklifts and power tools
– Able to follow instructions both orally and in written form
– Good communication skills and is able to communicate with both senior and junior colleagues
– Fast learner in working and can learn to work effectively
Electrician, ADC Company
2009 – Present
– Handled responsibilities such as repairing, altering, installing and maintaining the electrical conductors, fixtures and fittings for heating and powers
– Performed work like repairing transformers, electrical generators, motors with other electricians
– Performed the task of troubleshooting for some of the equipment in the company
– Assisted the manager to prepare monthly report about the operation of the department
Electrician MEP Company
2007 – 2009
– Maintained the accuracy of inventory record
– Confirmed the proper operation of different electrical equipment
– Assisted the other electricians to identify the malfunction of particular equipment
– Attended training sessions about the use of new equipment
– Assisted other colleagues to learn the use of some new equipment
High Diploma in Electrical Science,CMSSchool
Available upon request
Article publié pour la première fois le 11/02/2012