Electrician Resume Sample
Your Full Name
Sender’s Mailing Address
Sender’s Phone Numbers
Sender’s Email Address
- Expertise in the installation, repair, testing and maintenance of electrical systems, electrical wiring, equipment’s, appliances and fixtures.
- Adept at analyzing problems and rapidly finding solutions.
- Equipment Installation
- Motor Repair
- Switch Gear Maintenance
- Power Distribution
- Schematic Installation
- Ballast replacement
- Wiring and repair
- Blueprint implementation
- Problem Diagnosis
- Fluorescent bulb
- Circuit coding/ rerouting
- Responsible for installing new electrical equipment and systems.
- Perform repairs and update of electrical systems.
- Perform maintenance of emergency lighting systems.
- Perform facility and equipment maintenance as required.
- Perform periodic overhaul of equipment.
- Examine and participate in planning of new installations of electrical retrofits.
- Responsible for maintaining inventory control of frequently used electrical items and supplies.
- Generate and tender purchase requisition to management.
- Responsible for maintaining general lighting systems.
- Perform other duties that assigned by supervisors or managers.
High school Diploma
Independent Electrical Contractors (IEC) certification
Download : Electrician Resume Sample.docx