We are a busy people, no matter where you live in the world. One of the best ways to advance your career and save time is to use Online Universities and getting a degree. The only problem is that sometimes your computer is not up to the task and might crash at a critical time. I personally had to call a professor in the middle of the night to ask for an extension on a test because my computer crashed.
Don’t make my mistake: use a pc optimization software program like PC Health Boost to make sure it’s not going to fail you at a critical time.
– What are some of the issues that could happen to disrupt your online education?
- Computer Failure during a Timed Test – Online courses often require people to take timed tests to make sure that they don’t have enough time to cheat and look up answers. They specifically are designed to keep you moving at a fast pace. If your computer crashed you’d be stuck with begging for an adjustment in time or a retake.
- Lost Files – A computer crashing at the wrong time can delete your essay or research notes that you’ve been working on. Prepare for tears if this happens.
- Lost Spirit – Losing work or a test grade makes it harder to continue the important path of finishing your education. You have enough problems don’t let your PC be one.
- Late Homework – If you can’t use your computer to send in work, it could be late!
- Failure to Complete Discussion Topics – Online courses often require students to comment in a discussion board… if your PC is offline, no comments, no grade!
– PC optimization software checks your computer for any current issues.
- It checks your computer for existing problems with dll files (common files shared by your programs).
- It checks for registry errors (where everything is located on your hard drive).
- It checks the programs that start up when you run your PC (this could help you find malware or viruses that slow your computer down).
– PC Healthboost fixes issues like these.
Not only does pc optimization software usually scan for issues, it fixes them. Often when people use pc optimization software for the first time, they’ll discover they had many problems that they didn’t know about. These problems with your system might never cause it to crash, but the problem is that they do eventually make your computer run slower. It only takes one crash at the wrong time to ruin your day; using pc optimization software is like insurance for your computer’s operating system.
Everyone deserves a better pay rate, a nicer job and a stronger education; don’t let an old PC puttering along get in your way. Use pc optimization software to make sure you earn the A’s that you should and let other people get an F when their computer gets a blue screen of death during a test!
By Erin Walsh
Guest Author: Erin Walsh loves to blog about anything to do with technology. Thankfully, her “real” job is something that she loves to do, blog about technology! Erin’s blog at PC Health Boost is centered around helping everday computer users solve common computer errors with solutions that anyone can troubleshoot. She offers all of her advice whether you use her pc utility software or not. Hop on over and find out how to speed up you pc, avoid screen freezes, fix dll errors, and more.
Article publié pour la première fois le 12/11/2013