Doctors resume example
In the medical field, there are a lot of job positions. Among all, the doctors would usually be popular choices. There are many fields that a doctor can work in. Therefore, it actually takes time for you to study the information about the doctor position that you are applying and then prepare the right resume to suit the job.
In the resume of a doctor, the work experience and the qualification would count a lot. You may work for a specific field in the hospital before and you may become more knowledgeable about that particular field. Therefore, you can focus on applying for those jobs related to that field. Moreover, you may also receive some awards or qualifications regarding that particular field in the medical industry so you can list them out when you are preparing the resume for doctor.
You should tell the recruiters or the readers of the resume clearly about the things that you have done in the past and the goal that you want to achieve in the future. Purely making money is not something that the recruiters would want to see. Therefore, you have to find the way to package yourself such that you would be the suitable person for them to hire.
There are always some types of Doctors resume examples that you can read and use them as the reference for you to prepare the right resume. The Doctors resume example below is one of the reliable helps that you can obtain and you would find that the preparation work for doctors resume is simple with the help of such an example.
Doctors resume example
Cell Number: 391-301-XXXX
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
To obtain a position in the clinic as partner and work for the betterment of the clinic
To take care of patients who need medical help from all ranges
To help build a caring clinic for patients to obtain help
Family Doctor, CANS Group
2008 – 2011
– Worked as the primary physician for several families
– Was responsible for identifying the illnesses that the patients have and to provide the treatments
– Provided referral for some of the patients to obtain hospital services
– Maintained the database of the patient records and ensured the privacy of the patient information
– Handled daily work such as the patient treatment forms record
Staff Physician, ROSD Hospital
2006 – 2008
– Handled the referral from other doctors to treat patients in the hospital
– Assisted the procedures of several surgeries
– Filed the diagnosis of patients on a monthly basis
– Managed the nursing staff and facilitate the communication between the nursing staff and the patients
– Ensured the accuracy and privacy of patient records
– Received in-house training about the way to deal with emergencies in the hospital as well as in any outdoor locations
Doctor of Medicine, SDNA University
2000 – 2006
Bachelor of Science in Chemistry, University of CANK
1998 – 2000
Article publié pour la première fois le 11/02/2012