Data Entry resume example
Data Entry staff would need to show that they are capable of working in an efficient way. This is probably one of the most important points that they need to bear in mind.
When they are trying to write the resume for the job, they could choose to use different approaches. However, they should all try to mention that they are capable of working in a detail-oriented way and they would not make mistakes easily. Otherwise, they would not gain the confidence from the employers and it would not be easy for them to get the job.
If you have worked in the field of data entry before, you can list the detailed information about your previous employment. This would let your employers know that you have received certain type of training from the job before and you are able to do the job well in their company.
For people who have not worked in the industry before, they can mention the educational background of themselves. If they have won any of the awards, they can list the awards in the resume and impress the recruiters.
If they are required to find references for the application of the job, they should find the information beforehand and attach any possible reference letter together with the resume. They can also choose to attach the cover letter and reference letter with the resume. This would provide comprehensive information for the recruiters to view your application and see if you are eligible for the next round of interview.
Data Entry resume example
399, 302 West Street,
CSM, SO 23030
Cell Phone: 230-550-XXXX
Email: [email protected]
To obtain a position in the data entry field and work as the data entry operator in a good company which can grow well in the future
Bachelor of Arts, ADMN University
Data Entry Staff
2009 – Present
– Maintained the accuracy of information of the company
– Received documents from other departments and processed the data entry part
– Assisted the managers to perform documentation of the files, including scanning and arranging the documents into the corresponding files
– Cooperated with the front office to see if there would be any mistakes in the data
Summary of skills
– Able to use Microsoft Office, including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
– Expert in using the internet for searching information as well as other basic computer software
– Good knowledge about data handling as well as data entry
– Able to work with efficiency
– Can type 60 words per minute
– Detail-oriented with good communication skills to tell the problem or mistakes made
– Fluent in English and German
– Willing to learn and could efficiently apply the learning into real practice
– Good listening skills to listen to the instruction from senior and could perform the corresponding actions without mistakes
– Able to handle complaints and work under pressure
Earliest date of start of work
Available upon request
Article publié pour la première fois le 10/02/2012