Child care Resume sample
Your Full Name
Sender’s Mailing Address
Sender’s Phone Numbers
Sender’s Email Address
- Experienced childcare provider with over 13 years of experience in providing supervision and guidance to children within daycare and private home settings.
- Highly accomplished in creating education and recreational activities designed to develop children’s psychological, emotional, behavioral, and social skills.
- Dedicated to helping children better understand the world around them and developing relationships with parents to enrich children’s live through playing and learning.
- Early childhood education
- CRP and first aid certification
- Safety management
- Activity planning and supervision
- Operational management
- Interpersonal communication
Child care provider 2009-2011
Tiny Tots Daycare
- Provide continuous supervision to children during indoor and outdoor activities and created and maintained safe learning and playing environments.
- Organized and executed activities schedules, developed, and reinforced daily routines, and taught childcare good hygiene habits.
- Observed and documented children’s behavior and progress, and provide written and verbal updates to parents; notified parents of potential behavioral issues.
Child care provider/ Director of operations
St. john child care agencies 2008-2009
- Provided home child care services for six children during working day and through limited extended hours.
- Defined Business policies and procedures, including safety management protocols, to comply with state regulations; passed onsite home inspection and criminal background check.
- Met with parents to discuss business operations and child care rules; created and reviewed checklists with parents regarding allergies, emergency contacts, food preference, and other child-specific issues.
- Prepared healthy meals and snacks, and planned and setup play time and educational games.
Associate of Arts: Early childhood Education, new parkland community college, new parkland, CA
Download Child care resume sample.docx