Article publié pour la première fois le 02/11/2010
Does your business really need a Website?
Here are my top 8 Reasons for Having a Website. . .
1.) Bear in mind that your potential customers are already on the web searching
for the information.
These days more and more people make use of internet to gather information about the
products or services. Searching for information on the internet makes it easy for them,
and they even do not require any salesman for this. So, the person will definitely look
out for certain websites before finalizing the one. And if your site is one amongst those
certain then you will gain a lot. But if you have no site for your business then how come
you will be able to score. A website now-a-days means a way to attract more visitors
those turn into potential customers.
2.) Website means promotion for 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 52 weeks a year.
Website is considered a really effective way of promoting business. Even while you
sleep, your website can do marketing for you. With the help of website you can explain
your products, services thoroughly, and it does not limit itself to particular region but
to worldwide. You can respond to queries when you feel. With a website you
increase the visibility of your business and have the opportunity of reaching more and
3.) Website increases the advertising value
With the help of website you can tell about your products and services. You can explain
in detail each and every aspect. You can place your website in book marking sites, ads/
classifieds, which helps you gain more customers. You can even place your website
address in advertisements, business cards, to draw more customers. Customers prefer
website than any other medium, as it provides the information in a very convenient way.
The customers are not supposed wander here and there for searching the right product or
service and they also don’t feel pressured.
4.) Reaching to customers worldwide without spending extra.
Wish to market your business world wide then internet is the answer, and website for
your business is the right medium. You can open up a world of new opportunities for
yourself that will help you score. You can market your products on a large scale and not
be restricted to a region in particular, as is the case with Yellow Pages. You can take your
products and services across the world.
5.) Save money with the help of website.
If you have website then you will save a lot of money. There will be low printing costs as
much less printed letters and brochures will be required. E-mail is the cheapest way for
communication, so greater saving. Website can market for you for 24 hours a day, and
52 weeks a year, so no extra wages for it. Website can handle the tasks of many persons.
6.) Website acts a powerful sales tool.
Website is a means of exposing your business to market. It helps you to sell your
products to your customers. Now-a-days the people are so much busy in their day-to-day
lives, that they prefer the easiest way to have the best of everything, and for that website
is the most appropriate means of providing the information to the customers at their
7.) Website increases your believability.
Website is the best way to represent your company. You can establish credibility by
providing useful information, and by helping them to make a right move. Your website
needs to a professionally designed website, with quality content, and have up-to-date
information. You can provide the genuine information on the website, and allow people
to contact you.
8.) Customer friendly service
Website can provide friendly service to its clients. As the website is visual, so customers
can have choice to move freely, and choose what they wish to. And many persons can
simultaneously visit the site. But in the case of phone, if a customer is online, then
the other will have to wait for the phone to get disconnected. Even the website has the
information at one place and visitor is not supposed to wait for a long time to know the
Article publié pour la première fois le 11/08/2010
Affordable Website design services.
For small businesses it is very important to have a good professional website. If business is looking for an initial website or to say a nice small presence then a 5-6 website with a blog will work.
Again its very important to have a website.
If you are looking for affordable solutions or designers then Jobisite can help you in this. Many freelancers wants to build their portfolio and they offer their services for very less money.
Some of the best website design service gigs from Jobisite
Price: $85 | Duration : 6 days
I will design and build a website . I can build it by html/css.Html/CSS static website…
Price: $75 | Duration : 6 days
2-3 micro website- very affordable.I am a web designer and have created many micro business websites.I can create a 2-3 page simple and professional website for your business….
Price: $199 | Duration : 10 days
Professional website with shopping cart .I am a web designer having more than 8+ years of experience in designing professional and eCommerce websites…
Price: $125 | Duration : 5 days
As webmaster and web designer, I will create a web page design for your personal or business needs…
5) first class custom web design
Price: $499 | Duration : 10 days
We specialize in first class custom web design services including web development, Content Management Systems and fully featured ecommerce solutions. Let us build your website to suit your business or personal needs…
Article publié pour la première fois le 06/09/2014
Article publié pour la première fois le 17/01/2011
Article publié pour la première fois le 17/01/2011
Top 8 Reasons Why Outsource to Zeustek for Website Design
Website design outsourcing has taken the internet world by storm. May be small-scale or
large-scale organizations, everyone wishes to outsource their website to a website design
company. Zeustek is an affordable website development company that provides the best
site outsourcing services to its client s globally. Below are some reasons that why you
should outsource to zeustek.
Zeustek has got a high-end infrastructure and good facilities. Zeustek has access to latest
software and can provide you with a stunning website. This is the best website design
company that can come upto your expectations.
Another major factor for outsourcing to zeustek is cost effectiveness. The quality of
website design will not be compromised at any cost and at the same time the rates will be
feasible. Zeustek believes in providing high quality work to its clients at affordable rates.
Highly Skilled Professionals:
Zeustek has the team of skilled professionals who have experience in designing and
deliver the best services. So, outsourcing your website to zeustek will mean that your
website will be a superior one.
Scalability is the other important factor that is to be considered. In future if there is more
loads on the website then the website can accommodate it easily.
By outsourcing to zeustek you can save a great deal of time, money, effort, infrastructure
and even manpower. You can save on capital expenditure. You will able to increase
your revenue as there will be no need to invest in expensive softwares or technologies.
By outsourcing your website to zeustek you gain flexibility and you are able to focus on
your company’s core competencies. This will help you increase work flow.
With the growing business, risks also do increase, but zeustek technologies are prepared
with a good risk management strategy to apply.
Improved Customer Satisfaction:
Zeustek has provided timely delivery and high quality services to its clients. A number
of clients have been provided the best services and are satisfied with the quality services.
Article publié pour la première fois le 18/08/2010
Lets talk about why a good website is required. In this market of huge competition you need a good web presence to have a edge over your competitors.
Some reasons of having a website:
1) Your customer is looking for you online. Many people search online like “toys in new york” and they will do either online shopping via these sites or will locate their position.
2) You can reduce your cost by printing and mailing. Why you need to handout your brochures and newsletters. In this internet era, everybody goes online and they can see your information online.
3) Send your bills online via emails rather than printed bills.
4) People want online support.
5) People want to see event calendar online.
6) Advertise your product and company.
You are telling your customer how important they are by providing all these services for them.
Planning to create a good website :
You think you need a website? Lets do some planning.
People/Designers generally dont go through planning process and end up with not so beneficial website. If you just jump start and start designing/coding , it will be badly structured and may look unprofessional. Some Steps to design a good, beneficial and professional websites.
1) Research :The best way to do reasearch is to look aroung internet and see all relative websites and competitors See how can you make something better than your competitor. Try to think about new ideas , new features that you can provide to have an edge. Dont focus much on animation as it may be annoying to many users. Kepp it simple. It will be asy to maintain also.
2) Content :Know who is your target audience and their age group. General idea for a website is to promote yourself. You need to add content which advertise your company , product , ideas . Provide customer support, customer services,contact information. Tell about your services. Add dynamic content like Blogs.Add chat room,forums if required.
3) Architecture : Now you are done with your content, lets start building framework. See how many pages you need, accordingly start thinking of layout and theme. Now plan out which feature will go in which page and which features are common in all pages. The best way is to create a sample template and fill in all common features in that template. Use this as base template and fill in distinct features for respective pages.
Article publié pour la première fois le 04/03/2010
Article publié pour la première fois le 06/10/2010
- Did you know that the Google’s first ever Twitter post (I’m 01100110 01100101 01100101 01101100 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01101100 01110101 01100011 01101011 01111001 00001010.) means “I’m feeling lucky” ?
- Did you know that a twillionaire is a twitterer with a million or more followers?
- Did you know that more than a third of users access Twitter via their mobile phone ?
- Did you know that executives from all Fortune 500 companies are on LinkedIn?
- Did you know that the average social user has 195 friends?
- Did you know that the largest number of Facebook users live in North America with 35.4 percent of the continent actively logging on to Facebook every month?
- Did You know that Social media is more popular than porn?
- Did you know that Google handles about 1 billion search queries per day, releasing some 200 tons of CO2 per day?
- Did You know that exchanging links could hurt your site rankings?
- Did you know that not doing a website security check could cost you dearly?
- Did you know that the fastest-growing form of bank card fraud is “phishing” in which fraudsters set up a fake version of a genuine bank website and then send out thousands or even millions of spam emails driving consumers to the site?
- Did you know that someone is a victim of a cybercrime every 10 seconds, and it is on the rise?
- Did You Know that the iPhone Retains Cached Keyboard Data For Up To 12 Months?
- Did you know that android is better than iPhone in performance?
- Did you know that the first website of the internet was “http://info.cern.ch/” launched in 1992 by Tim Berners-Lee ? It is still active.
- Did you know that the DNS was created in 1984 and in 1985 top level domains were defined ? The first top level domains were COM, ORG, EDU, GOV, MIL and ccTLD.
- Did you know that C# (pronounced C Sharp) was first known as “Cool” ?
- Did you know that developers write poor PHP code? The proportion of insecure software written in PHP has increased to 34% in 2008.
- Did you know that Java is still the most popular, reliable and secure programming language?
Article publié pour la première fois le 13/04/2011
Simple clean websites:
Do you really need a big website?
After a long research and looking at customer’s input ,we realize that even small websites are as good as big websites, if done properly. You should know about your needs and at the same time look into your budget and is it really worth spending a lot initially without knowing much of internet world. Sometimes you spend thousands of dollars and then realize that your website is not making much or you. In this case, start with a small ,clean and professional website and get the customer reviews and I believe that you should be all set with this even. People generally like simple and clean website.
Simple plan websites :
We are pleased to offer our new simple plan for websites. These website are 3-5 pages and covers your business information, services and contact information. In short its simple and affordable to get a good start. Our simple plan websites are really affordable and professional. Contact us to get a free quote.We can give you a price beat guarantee.
Some more benefits of simplistic websites :
– A website ready in few days
– easy to change and maintain.
– very affordable.
– More focus on usability.
– User can easily find what they need.
Simple home page:
The most important part in creating simplistic websites is to have a simple home page. By simple home page I mean to say that keep your website clean, a well ordered layout and user can find what they are looking for very easily. Use light background and don’t use lot of animation or flashing stuff. So that people won’t find it annoying when they are surfing from office. Avoid black , red and golden backgrounds. Keep a 2 column or 3 column simple layout.
Google loves simple clean website and ranks them high in search engines.Simple home pages can drive a lot of customers to your business.
If you don’t have a website for your business, then its the right time to start 🙂
Article publié pour la première fois le 24/11/2010
Sick of hearing about Recession?
You want to beat Your Competitors?
Making no business …
The unemployment rate in USA is highest in decades..
People are not ready to go out even..
If they dont go out , they wont buy anthing..
If people are not coming to you , then you need to go to people.
This is totally an internet era, people do search for things in internet and tries to buy it from there.
If you are a businessman or selling anything, then its really important for you to have a selling website.
I tell you about my story:
I dont have a car and whenver I havent cooked anything , I look for restaurants near to my place in Google , and call them if they deliver.If you have internet presence, you will not loose that business.
Even when I have to buy anything like laptop, ipod, I do it online. I can compare prices from different vendors and then can buy from one.
I am fully dependant on internet and so is the upcoming generation.
People looking for classifieds or ads in newspapers/ magzines/brouchures are moving towards internet.
So if somebody is saying , I am not making good business, then just find out reasons and fix them.
Who says , having website is expensive??? Can you afford couple of hundreds ??
You can go to any company who can provide low cost and high quality website.
Talk to them and get more business.
We are just one in this list, and will be happy to work with you for your business.
Note: We want you to grow, so we can go to any extend to get you in top…..
Just talk to us.
Article publié pour la première fois le 04/03/2010
- Free, no-obligation quotes
- No long-term contracts required or hidden fees
- Free website hosting
- Free Email
- Free Domain
- Fast and friendly support
- Flexible models (Installments)
- Best industry standards
- Google friendly
Article publié pour la première fois le 22/01/2011