Carpenters resume example
Working as a carpenter can give people a stable job. In recent years, there are more and more people who consider working as the carpenter. Therefore, they would like to find some ways to ensure that they can get the job in the fierce competition.
It is always necessary for you to write good resume in order to impress the employers. If you fail to do this, you probably cannot have the good job.
A carpenter would usually need to be careful in working under different conditions. They should also have the ability to work overtime and they would need to be detail-oriented. When they try to cut the woods, they have to pay full attention to the process or otherwise they would hurt themselves very easily. Therefore, they need to take a look at many things when they want to be carpenter. If you think that you are capable for the job because you have the relevant skills, you should not hesitate to let them know that you have those skills. The way that you can do in order to persuade them is to include some of the projects that you have done in the previous time. You can also list the previous work experience such that your future employers know that you are the experience carpenter who can fit for the job well.
Carpenters resume example
SDK Street, LS City, AA 20143
Cell Number: 230-100-XXXX
Email: [email protected]
To obtain the job as carpenter in a reliable and prospectus firm such that I could utilize the skills learnt from school and growth together with the firm
Summary of skills
– Familiar with different methods about carpenter work
– Have in-depth knowledge about equipment installation, machine operations, etc
– Able to write reports to meet the needs of management level
– Possesses knowledge about carpentry tools such as screwdrivers, hammers, etc
– Good listening skills and is able to exercise the orders effectively
– Good physical strength and is able to work undress tight schedule
Diploma of Science,AMCSchool
Junior Carpenter, CAAW Inc,
– Assisted the senior carpenters to finish construction projects
– Performed maintenance and repair work for the basic structures of the building
– Checked to ensure the accuracy of number of equipment materials
– Removed imperfections of the wood work
– Assisted the foundation of building as well as to establish the building lines
– Ensured the project was within the budgeted spending
Junior Carpenter, SAMO Inc
– Assisted the carpenter to hold lumber, timber and penal
– Handled the responsibilities for shoring and helped to make the braces safe for users
– Selected equipment under the supervision of managers and reported to managers in case of any deficiency of tools
– Fastened the limber with the use of nails, pegs, screws, glue, etc.
Available upon request
Other question for the job