Accountants resume example
When you want to work in the accounting field, you would need to understand the type of accountant that you want to work as. There are many types of accountants in the industry nowadays so you need to understand the nature of different types of accountants.
When preparing the resume, you would need to take a look at the nature of the accountant job that you are applying particularly. There are some general skills that accountants have to demonstrate but there are also some specific skills that you need to show if you want to work in the particular field. For example, you would need to be highly analytical if you want to be employed as the advisory unit accountant. If you want to be the audit department accountant, you should show that you are detail-oriented and you can work with deadline. For tax accountant, the knowledge about the market of tax regulation should be highly important and you need to show that you can cope with the changes of the accounting industry regulations as well because in the recent years more and more tax regulations are implemented to tighten the work of the companies in reporting tax.
If you have previously worked in some of the accounting firms, you definitely should list it out because those skills would help you get a good impression in the mind of the employers. If you do not record that down, you would actually waste the chance of having interview in the next step.
Accountants resume example
Adress:239 High Street, CCM
Phone Number: 230-440-XXXX
Email: [email protected]
To work in the position of auditor in an organization that is professional such that I could demonstrate my knowledge and skills to manage the work well
– Able to work with deadline and finish work with quality
– Good decision making skill in managing problems
– Able to cope with stress
– Familiar with the principles of auditing and procedures of auditing
– Comprehensive knowledge about accounting
– Willing to learn and study from time to time
– Detail-oriented and could find flaws from the reports
– Able to prepare and present findings to management efficiently
– Good ability to deal with clients
Bachelor of Business Administration (Major in Accounting),SDNUniversity
2004 – 2007
Auditor, SCNC Firm
– Visited different companies and verify the validity of information prepared by the audit clients
– Double check the financial statement prepared by clients and spotted mistakes
– Reported suspicious frauds to the management for further review
– Investigated into the information prepared by clients, as instructed by managers
– Communicated with debtors of the companies and ensure the accuracy of debtor’s balance
– Performed documentation work and filing of the information related to the clients
Able to work with Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint
Able to use auditing tool and some taxation programs
Able to use basic computer software programs like Visual Basic
Article publié pour la première fois le 10/02/2012None found.